John XXIII College Foundation
A community for life
John XXIII College is the College it is today due to the overwhelming and generous support we have received over many generations. The John XXIII College Foundation was established to continue this generous tradition of giving for the benefit of students today, and into the future.
The Foundation supports the College with its continued growth and development, enriching the educational experience and ensuring only the very best facilities and opportunities.
Previous gifts have enabled the College to establish the Information and Technology Centre, Gonzaga Barry Lecture Theatre and the Technology and Enterprise Centre. Funds have also supported the purpose-built, universally accessible facilities for our Mary Ward Primary and Secondary to welcome students with diverse learning requirements.
In our pursuit of excellence in education, we endeavour to welcome all to John XXIII College, regardless of background or circumstances. We strive to provide a place for all students to passionately pursue excellence in all things. The College through the Bursary fund provides exceptional educational opportunities for those who would not otherwise be able to attend John XXIII College.
The Foundation provides a range of giving initiatives to provide you with many choices for how you can make a difference to John XXIII College and ensure that current and future generations of students can continue to thrive.
We are grateful to everyone who makes a gift to support John XXIII College.
Making a difference is easy
Every gift, no matter its size, makes a difference to the opportunities and learning environment we can offer our students.
There are several ways you can support John XXIII College Foundation. All gifts, no matter the size, make a difference now and into the future.
Your gift can be made in the following ways:
- Click here to donate online
- Download our Donation Form and email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone, contacting Kate Murphy, Foundation Executive Officer on 08 9383 0403
- by mail to John XXIII Foundation, PO Box 226, Claremont, Western Australia, 6910 Download our Donation Form
- By leaving a bequest, bequests are an enduring and meaningful way of supporting John XXIII College Foundation More Info.
We appreciate the generous support of our donors, and we like to acknowledge your support, therefore you can choose to be included in the annual Donor Honour Roll or for your support to remain anonymous.
How your funds help
John XXIII College relies on the ongoing support of our donors, made up of generous current parents, past parents, Alumni and members of our valued John XXIII College community.
- Bursary Fund - help fund a student's education
Providing opportunities for students to attend John XXIII College who may otherwise have not been fortunate to have a John XXIII College education. All gifts over $2 are tax deductible and receive a tax receipt. Donate to the Bursary Fund
- Endowment Fund - social justice and faith enrichment initiatives
Supporting the long-term development of the College Donate to the Endowment Fund
- Building Fund - support the College through the development of the iconic campus You can support the the development of the College's built facilities and environment Donate to the Building Fund